Racing Game [Solved]

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
gunsmokez

Racing Game [Solved]

Post by gunsmokez » June 6th, 2011, 3:06 am

hi

This game had up to 4 players I believe. Green,yellow,red and blue. You would go through a series of tracks/races to the finish line. This game is Seen from the top, meaning you are looking downwards from the sky lol. The whole race is like that. You see the finish line from start to finish. The tracks include going under overpasses stuff. Kinda if you were looking at a maze i suppose how you see everything.

Oh yah, you can buy powerup options eg. Tires,speed, and some other stuff. Don't quite remember. I just remember I would have tons of quarters just to buy stuff. When are playing in the arcade back then, the steering wheels can be spun non-stop in one direction lol. I do not think there was any breaks only gas and steering wheel.

killrathy75
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme
Favorite Game: How can I choose

Re: Racing Game

Post by killrathy75 » June 6th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Here you go pal.
Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart's Super Off Road http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDi1IzuotM
ENJOY

killrathy75
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme
Favorite Game: How can I choose

Post by killrathy75 » June 6th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Thought I might add a bit of help to boot. In mame go to your tab option anf find analog and go to dial reverse, this helps make left and right on the joystick match up. Plus buy like three sets of shocks right away lol. I played this for like an hour, does this game ever end?

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » July 9th, 2011, 11:05 pm

:goodpost:

Setting up a steering wheel can be tricky, so its good you added this.