please help me to find this awesome game [Solved]

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
zaqwe3

please help me to find this awesome game [Solved]

Post by zaqwe3 » December 27th, 2010, 6:22 pm

please :D i played this at local gamespots
so it was kinda beat-em up, but in the game you could pick up averything, bazookas, SMGs, mushin guns, un when the magazine was empty, you just throw the gun at enemy.. ok about the game.. there was 4 charecters.. i think there was 2 girls, and 2 dudes.... i remember, one dude was afro-american and when you pick him up, he was sitting on the floor in lotus with guns around him.. i think..
i remember the first level, it was ship at night..and you could decide which way to go, from air with parachutes or by raft..and in the middle of game.. when you ran, you had to push red button at precious time, to roll or dodge some stuff
please..just wanted to play this game, but i forgot the name

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: please help me to find this awesome game

Post by Hierophant » December 28th, 2010, 1:24 am

G'day :hello:

That's a nice, detailed description, but unfortunately, none of it rang any bells with me. Errh... you say you played it at GameStop; do you know if the game you're after originally came from the arcades?
:unsure:

zaqwe3

Post by zaqwe3 » December 28th, 2010, 7:22 am

yeah,.just found.. i was scrolling every beat-em up game on wikipedia till found :D it was Dynamite Cop

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » December 28th, 2010, 9:11 pm

Ah OK, not sure how well Dynamite Cop works in MAME but you could also try it on the Model 2 emulator from the Nebula site.