My Recommended MAME Games

MAME Gurus come to your aide to help you. Please use the search before adding a topic. This will help cut down on having multiple topics with the same subject.
Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Final Fight : Capcom, 1989

Post by Nostalgia » July 29th, 2009, 4:50 am

Final Fight

Capcom, 1989, Fighter / 2.5D

Final Fight is a pretty straightforward fighting game, so for this review I'll basically just give you a summary of the plot and then let some screenshots that Hierophant and I took during a recent play do the rest!

Final Fight is set in the fictional American city of Metro City. Jessica, the daughter of newly-elected Mayor Mike Haggar, has been kidnapped by Mad Gear (the biggest and toughest gang of Metro City) in an attempt to bring Mike under their control.

Now if you've ever seen Mike Haggar, then you will know that he would never let anyone get away with stealing his newspaper, let alone his daughter.

So Mike teams up with Jessica's long-time boyfriend Cody (a martial artist), and Cody/Jessica's friend Guy (a modern-day Bushin ninja) to get Jessica back.

The controls in this game are fluid and fantastic. The sound/music is great as well and, as you can see from the screenshots, the graphics are pretty crisp also.

This game is 1 or 2 player only.

One of the really cool things about Final Fight is the amount of characters in this game that I've seen in later-released games in the 'Street Fighter' series. Cody, Guy and Rolento to name a few.

Here are the screenshots. Thanks to Hierophant for capturing most of these and coming up with the captions to go with them :hehe:

Note: I used the # symbols in some of the screenshots for when Hiero was singing the Mike Haggar song.

Welcome to the gang infested slums of Metro City.

### We're gonna head to that there subway, and we will make all the Mad Gear pay. ###

We don't take kindly to foreign cars around here.

I'll set him up, Nos. Yeah, that's it, knife him while I kiss my biceps!

### Don't mess with the Haggar, the mayor of Metro City, he's coming to take your life. ###

Phew!

Gameplay video by Hierophant.

Jump to Index
Last edited by Nostalgia on December 15th, 2011, 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Alien3: The Gun : Sega, 1993

Post by Hierophant » August 5th, 2009, 4:06 am

Alien3: The Gun

Sega, 1993, Shooter / Gun

This awesome sci-fi shooting game is based on the 1992 movie 'Alien 3'. It's an on rails shooter with a first person view where you, as a Colonial Marine, take on wave after wave of terrifying Aliens. The action begins on board the spaceship, 'Sulaco', which has been overrun by the Aliens, then transfers to the forbidding environs of the prison planet, 'Fiorina 161'.

There is some serious killing to be done in Alien3: The Gun. Your main weapon is the pulse rifle with infinite ammo that has a power meter which decreases the longer you keep the trigger held down. Fire in short, controlled bursts. You have limited grenades as well for dealing lethal damage to large groups of enemies. Also keep an eye out for extra pickup items throughout the stages. The overall length of the game seems to have been perfectly engineered to provide a lunchtime kill fest, although it would be preferable to play this game at night. Part of the score system is a measure of enemies killed versus hits taken which is transferred into your army ranking. Unlimited credits won't help here. It takes skill and reflexes to achieve a higher ranking.

Compared to more run-of-the-mill arcade gun shooters, where the standard fare is a cop or soldier shooting at criminals or terrorists, Alien3: The Gun carries a deeper psychological impact than that of shooting mere humans. Aliens are intimidating and tough. Blow away their arms and they lash you with their tails. Shoot their legs off and they still lunge forward to attack. Even after being rendered completely limbless what's left of their body continues to struggle and writhe. Thanks to H. R. Giger's incredible Oscar-winning design of the original Alien and Sega's faithfully realistic graphics and sound, Alien3: The Gun creates an elevated level of immersion that absorbs you in the game's fearful atmosphere.

Image Image
Aliens in the mist.

Image Image
They mostly come at night... mostly.

Where it all began, H. R. Giger's 1976 painting, 'Necronom IV'.
The Alien would go on to become a pop-culture icon and one
of the most recognisable movie monsters of all time.

My Alien3: The Gun gameplay vid.

Jump to Index

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

WWF: Wrestlemania : Midway, 1995

Post by eliaskeme » August 13th, 2009, 4:42 am

WWF: Wrestlemania

Midway, 1995, Sports / Wrestling

Another game for the fans of wrestling especially the ones in the mid 90s, since the game is set in 1995.

Info: WWF: Wrestlemania is a game where you choose your favourite wrestler and your goal is to become a champion. The are 3 championships, the Intercontinental (I-C), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team, which requires a tag team partner:

Image Image

There are 8 characters in this game: Doink the Clown, Razor Ramon, Undertaker, Yokozuna, Shawn Michaels, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Lex Luger:

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: You play 4 matches against one wrestler and you must win 2 pinfalls. If your opponent has lost all his life then you have to pin him. It is like the "FINISH HIM" in Mortal Kombat. However, your opponent may kick-out if he has his combo meter at maximum. This is called "Second Wind":

Image Image

Also, if you pin someone without losing life you will earn a PERFECT victory:

After the 4 matches there are 2 more matches against 2 wrestlers:

I know it sounds difficult since it is 2vs1 but the enemies may hit themselves, and this is an advantage. The pinfalls here are 2 as well. After these 2 matches there is the final match against 3 wrestlers to win in order to be crowned the I-C Champion. Here there is only 1 pinfall.

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP: It is just like the I-C Championship but the enemies are more. What I mean is that on the 4 first matches you are against 2 wrestlers (2 pinfalls), on the following 2 you are against 3 wrestlers (2 pinfalls) but on the final match you are against the "Wrestlemania Challenge" (1 pinfall). This means you against ALL the characters (!) but don't worry since you start against 3. Each time one gets disqualified there is someone else coming to replace him, it is something like the Royal Rumble.

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: This is the Cooperative mode when you are along with a second player. There is only one match and it is against another "Wrestlemania Challenge". It is against all the characters as well but this time only 2 start, so it is a fair 2vs2. Only 1 pinfall is required:

HEAD TO HEAD: It is a classic 1-on-1 match against another player:

Advantages: The characters, the ring, the announcers' commentary, the graphics make a very nice game.

Disadvantages: The final matches are too difficult and when you are against multiple opponents they lose less life in case they attack each other. Another thing is that many moves are changed into ranged attack, like Undertaker's Flying Spirits.

Additional Info: In this game you can hold your opponent from his head and then perform a high-risk attack. However if you don't act fast your opponent may reverse the hold and then perform a high-risk attack against you:

Image Image
Image Image

If you run on the ropes and attack your opponent after you are running on them you will make a High-Risk Attack which deals double damage. Also there is a chance that an opponent will get stunned and must recover from the attack:

Image Image

Another thing is the 3rd rope attack. You go on the top rope of the ring and you attack you opponent from the air:

Here, unlike WWF Wrestlefest, you can move you character while he is on the air. Another thing is that when you have to "PIN HIM" you can make a Fatality, just like in Mortal Kombat. However only Undertaker's is known how to be done. A good thing is that if you don't want to play and you just enjoy watching fighting videos from the game, you will find yourself surprised of what you will also watch. The game provides good information about all the characters (such as their height and weight) including their special moves. Here, for example, is the information the game provides about Razor Ramon:

Image Image

Another thing you will find is tips including how to make combos, how to fling your opponent to the ropes:

Videos: This is my WWF: Wrestlemania gameplay video:

Jump to Index
Last edited by eliaskeme on October 23rd, 2017, 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Mortal Kombat 3 : Midway, 1994

Post by eliaskeme » August 22nd, 2009, 1:57 pm

Mortal Kombat 3

Midway, 1994, Fighter / Versus

Mortal Kombat 3 is the sequel of Mortal Kombat 2. The plot is kinda the same as before but there are additions on the characters, the stages, the fatalities and the moves.

Info: If you visit Arcade History you will see that the history of MK3 is this: "Succeeding in taking over the Earth realm, Shao Khan takes all the human souls on Earth as his own. To stop the Outworld realm from totally merging with the Earth realm, a few Earth warriors were chosen to have their souls protected from Shao Kahn in order to defend the Earth realm in a new Mortal Kombat tournament". There are 15 different characters including a secret one:

Apart from the humans, you can see 2 cyborgs, Sektor, the red one, and Cyrax, the yellow one. The cyborgs have some characteristics: Their blood is blue and they also throw different things from their chest. Specifically, Sektor throws rockets and Cyrax throws a capture net:

Image Image

There are 3 different levels as far as the enemies are concerned: Novice, Warrior and Master. In Novice you have to face 8 enemies, in Warrior the enemies are 10 and in Master the number of opponents is 12:

Also if you are playing against another player you will see a picture of your characters facing each other. Right below them there are 6 boxes that change images each time you press a hit button. If you create a certain combo of images you will have extra speed, you will battle in a specific stage etc:

A new thing that happens in this game is the fact that you may change stages if you hit your opponent with an uppercut:

Image Image
Image Image

Advantages: The new characters, the stages and especially the new fatalities.

Disadvantages: The plot hasn't changed and some characters could have more moves.

Additional Info: In this game Shang Tsung can transform into any other character but the bosses.

Videos: Here is my Mortal Kombat 3 gameplay video:

Jump to Index
Last edited by eliaskeme on November 6th, 2018, 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 : Midway, 1994

Post by eliaskeme » August 23rd, 2009, 4:54 am

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3

Midway, 1994, Fighter / Versus

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is the expansion of Mortal Kombat 3. The plot is the same as before. In fact the only thing that has changed is the additions of some characters as well as some game options.

Info: Since the plot hasn't changed I decided to focus on the new features the game provides. The character number has increased to 22, including 3 secret ones:

That purple cyborg you saw is Smoke. His characteristic is that there is smoke coming out from his body. Also he throws a hook (like Scorpion's spear) from his chest:

Image Image

If you check the battle plan, you will see that there are pictures of "E" instead of characters. These are the Endurance matches, where you fight against 2 different characters:

Image Image

However, in this game there aren't only the classic story battles. In fact there are 2 new game options, the 4-player 2-on-2 Kombat and the 8-player Tournament Kombat:

4-player 2-on-2 Kombat: You get 2 characters and you battle against 2 other characters that are controlled by another player:

Before the start of the battle there are all the 4 characters standing. But when the word "FIGHT" is heard the partners leave the place so the battle can begin:

Image Image

8-player Tournament Kombat: You choose 4 characters and so does another player. After you do that than the Tournament battle plan will show up. You battle 1-on-1 with your characters. Each time a character wins, he proceeds to the next round. This happens until there are only 2 characters left. These characters fight on the final round of the tournament. The winner is the Tournament Champion. This is the Tournament battle plan:

Advantages: The same as in Mortal Kombat 3 plus the new additions.

Disadvantages: These "E" matches are too difficult. In fact you may battle the sub-boss along with another character or you may fight him twice!!

Videos: Here is my Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 gameplay video:

Jump to Index
Last edited by eliaskeme on November 6th, 2018, 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Strider : Capcom, 1989

Post by Hierophant » August 31st, 2009, 2:04 am

Strider

Capcom, 1989, Platform / Fighter Scrolling

Strider really is a classic game. Thanks to it's great graphics and hardcore gameplay, Strider became one of Capcom's big coin munchers before the advent of Street Fighter II. The central character, Strider Hiryu, is a prodigy of the elite organisation of futuristic ninja assassins called the Striders, Earth's last guardians. They have been enlisted to terminate the mysterious Grandmaster Meio before he totally takes control of the world. The Strider elders choose Hiryu, their youngest yet most skilled member, to complete this dangerous and demanding mission. Those anticipating the stereotypical stealthy, shuriken-chucking, masked ninja should be forewarned; Hiryu may not be quite what you expect.

If those fingernails don't convince you that the Grandmaster is bad news then wait till you hear his evil laugh.

Shortly before Hiryu flies into stage 1 on his glider it is revealed that the year is now 2048. Rather than the ninja katana of old, the Striders' standard issue weapon is the cipher, a cross between a tonfa and a lightsaber. When swung, a cipher creates an arc of metal-cutting plasma, which is handy as there will be plenty of robotic enemies to slash. Hiryu's cipher, Falchion, can also be powered up to greatly extend it's attack range. Hiryu has no projectile weapons or ninja magic to aid him, these concepts instead being updated to technological forms of assistance in keeping with the game's sci fi theme. Hiryu can acquire his own robotic helpers, the best being the cool little bots that hover around him, smashing into enemies or launching ring lasers. Apart from items related to Hiryu's life meter there is also a power up that grants temporary invincibility and creates a trail of afterimages that repeat your actions.

Flesh and blood grunts tend not too fare to well when confronted with the amazing cutting power of the plasma sword.

A significant aspect of Strider's gameplay is the innovative and influential level design. Hiryu has a grappling tool resembling a Japanese kama which is used to ascend vertical walls and traverse ceilings, allowing for some distinctive stage layouts. Also, the game's many sloping platforms add a factor to Hiryu's physics where the extra momentum gained from a downhill run may be required to clear an obstacle; most memorably in stage 2 where you race headlong down a snowy mountainside, outrunning placed explosives and hopefully performing a well-timed, acrobatic leap over a chasm at the end. These and other exciting stage features combined to distinguish Strider from other platformers of the time and helped cement it's classic status.

Whether I was pumping coins into Strider at arcades or playing the excellent Sega Mega Drive conversion at home, in those days I was always struck by the game's many unique qualities. It would be easy enough to detail them all here, however, it's best that any first-time players out there dive right in and let the game itself draw you into the fantastic world of Strider.

What handy helpers!

My Strider gameplay vid. The poor old stage 1 boss doesn't know what hit him when I waltz in with two helper droids in tow! I must give special mention to the music of Strider. Capcom have always been recognised for great game music, however, Strider's soundtrack is really quite extraordinary. I think it's probably the most avant garde video game music I've ever heard.

Jump to Index

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

9-Ball Shootout : E-Scape EnterMedia, 1993

Post by Hierophant » September 12th, 2009, 9:26 am

9-Ball Shootout

E-Scape EnterMedia, 1993, Sports / Pool

There are not very many games of this genre to choose from in MAME. After recently trying out most of them I'd say this is probably the best that's available. Whereas the majority of arcade pool games have an overhead view, 9-Ball Shootout uses a 3D perspective. This gives players the obvious advantage of being able to line up their shots in a more realistic manner. That factor alone makes the game much more fun to play than those with an overhead view. The ball physics behave as expected, and you have the option of adding spin to the cue ball.

The graphics, while nothing special, are functional and do what's needed for this type of game. The same goes for sound effects. There is even a simple little 1 player story mode which pits you against a range of AI opponents. The AI has been programmed quite well. Your opponents sometimes pull off great shots, and sometimes make elementary mistakes, just like a human player.

Anyway, if you occasionally feel the need to take a break from all the frenetic fighting and shooting action, 9-Ball Shootout makes for a nice, relaxing change of pace. Chalk up a cue and give it a try.

Game modes.

Hey lady - are you tryna hustle me?

I never played pool against a Sumo wrestler before!

Jump to Index

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter : Capcom, 1997

Post by eliaskeme » September 17th, 2009, 10:39 am

Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter

Capcom, 1997, Fighter / Versus

Two worlds unite !!! Marvel Comics throws in the game its most powerful and most vicious characters to team up with the characters of Street Fighter !!!

Image Image

Info: This is a crossover game where you get your favourite duo and you want to stop Apocalypse and Cyber-Akuma (a robot version of Akuma) from having their evil plans done:

Image Image

There is a wide variety of characters including Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Cyclops, Wolverine, Spider-Man and many more. After you pick your team is time for action !!! You battle against different teams to proceed to the final stages:

Image Image

Since the game is a cross-over your partner can attack and replace you as well:

Image Image

But the really good stuff about this game is (of course) the Super Moves. If you level up your energy bar then you can make a certain Super Move to inflict tremendous damage to your opponent. If you manage to defeat the enemy with a Super Move the name of it will appear in the screen:

Image Image

Speaking about Super Moves, did I mention that your partner can join you for a Team Super ?? This is done only if your energy bar is at least level 2:

Image Image

Also after the end of each match your character will say a quote:

Image Image

Advantages: The characters, the Super Moves and especially the Team Super Moves make this game a must.

Disadvantages: You will find a hard way to the final stage. And if you think that the final stage is easy, think again, because Cyber-Akuma is faster, more powerful and takes less damage than any character in the game.

Additional Info: Some moves require level 3 of your energy bar, such as Shuma-Gorath's Chaos Dimension or Akuma's Shun-Goku-Satsu. There are also some secret characters in this game that are just a bit more powerful than the default ones. Also there is a Japanese version in which Akuma is called Gouki, M. Bison is called Vega and Cyber-Akuma is called Mech-Gouki. Oh and there is another character, Norimaro. This Norimaro makes me laugh all the time!!

Videos: This is my Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter gameplay video.

Jump to Index
Last edited by eliaskeme on May 30th, 2017, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Street Fighter II : Capcom, 1991

Post by Hierophant » September 19th, 2009, 10:43 am

Street Fighter II - The World Warrior

Capcom, 1991, Fighter / Versus

It's difficult really to say anything about Street Fighter II (SFII) that hasn't already been said. Nevertheless it's one of the most innovative and legendary arcade games of all time and needs to be included here. Some examples of SFII's greatness from the Street Fighter wiki:
  • Guinness World Records awarded Street Fighter II three world records in the Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition 2008. These records are "First Fighting Game to Use Combos", "Most Cloned Fighting Game", and "Biggest-Selling Coin-Operated Fighting Game."
  • As of June 30, 2008, the SNES version of the original Street Fighter II is still Capcom's best-selling game, having sold more than 6.3 million units.
I doubt there is anyone reading this who's never played SFII before, let alone never heard of it, so it seems kind of pointless to go on about the aspects of the game in typical review style. Instead I'm going to relate some of my own SFII experiences from the game's heyday...

The first time I saw a SFII cabinet in my local arcade I was both scared and intrigued at the same time. But eventually, once my curiosity outweighed the intimidation, it was time to give it a try. As the game was always occupied in those days my first go was against a relatively experienced player. I chose the first character that came up, which was Ryu of course. He could tell straight away that I was clueless and tried to offer me advice, "Mate, roll the joystick from down to towards and press a punch button." I was baffled, "I have no idea what you're talking about, mate," so I just bashed buttons and jumped Ryu around like a lunatic until he beat me. Nice guy though. He persevered in trying to explain the finer points of chucking fireballs, but it was all too new and I just didn't get it at the time. It didn't really matter; I had fun.

I eventually mastered the art of fireballs... hang on, that's not the right screenshot! :ouch:

My button mashing ways continued for a while, and sometimes with success (much to my opponents' surprise, who invariably knew more about the game than me). Those rare instances were mostly thanks to masher friendly characters like Blanka, or to Zangief's high damage and defence. What really hastened a proper learning of SFII's intricacies was the release of the awesome SNES port. Along with my bro and his girlfriend (now his wife), who is also an avid gamer (good girl!), we could take our time with our fave characters and have endless nights of mad SFII action. Then as I progressed I could take my new found skills to the arcade and actually become a worthwhile opponent. At home SFII often got used to settle arguments, like whose turn it was to take out the garbage or whatever. Interestingly, around that time SFII cabs began popping up all over the place; in fish 'n' chip shops, corner stores, kiosks, railway stations, and so on. I even recall a bakery in the middle of the city that used to leave their SFII cab right out on the sidewalk everyday. Those were crazy times.

Ahem... erh, yeah, that's more like it. Hadouken on you pal! :tongue:

Some funny SFII memories revolve around our interpretation of the voice acting. Having no reference to the proper Japanese pronunciation of the move names resulted in many amusing moments. To us "Tatsumaki Senpukyuaku" sounded something like "Ratsak Rudeshack", so that's what my bro and I would yell out whenever we did Hurricane Kicks! Same with "Shoryuken" which we thought was "Oh Nuken". There was one night Dad came home late, but instead of heading straight upstairs he decided to sit with us for a while to see what all the fuss was about with this new game. My bro and I were versing Dhalsim and Blanka. Whenever Dhalsim did "Yoga Fire" Dad kept asking why does that guy want to "Build a Fire" all the time! We got around to explaining Yoga Fire when we could stop laughing for long enough.

So, there you go...

Street Fighter II; fun for the whole family.

I'm having fun! :woot:

My Street Fighter II gameplay vid.

Jump to Index

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Double Dragon : Technos Japan, 1987

Post by Nostalgia » September 21st, 2009, 4:18 pm

Double Dragon

Technos Japan, 1987, Fighter / 2.5D

Firstly, I love this game so very very much and to review it properly, I need to get something out of the way first...

The first thing I want to say about this game is (and take this as a warning) it has some slowdown when too much is happening on the screen at one time. My memory isn't good enough to remember exactly what it was like at the arcades, but on MAME it can get pretty bad. Not unplayable, but pretty bad.

Apparently there is a way that, within MAME, you can overclock the speed(s) of the original game's processor(s) to fix this problem.

I've never tried this and I'm a bit sceptical as to how this would play out with the speed that the game is meant to run at, but nevertheless I will be looking into this soon.

If/when I figure this stuff out, I will update this review and tell you how to fix it.

Moving right along with the review, the game still works well enough. For me, the music alone is enough:

^ NO GAME HAS BETTER MUSIC THAN THE ORIGINAL DOUBLE DRAGON GAME.

Double Dragon is a 1 or 2 player game and it works over the internet (MAME v119).

As for the combat system, Double Dragon was one of/the first game in its genre to have weapons, rather than only being able to punch/kick the enemy to death.

There are baseball bats, sticks of dynamite..... The list goes on but I don't want to spoil it for you.

You can also headlock enemies and throw them, or you can grab them and repeatedly knee them in the head (very satisfying!). There's also a jump button and, of course, you can fly kick. It's Double Dragon!

The two playable characters are brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee. As for the plot, the original arcade version doesn't give a backstory, but the console versions do contain a prologue in the game's manuals, so we'll just go along with that :party:

*CUE SLOW, DRAMATIC MUSIC*

Double Dragon is set in a post-apocalyptic version of New York City, five years after a nuclear war. Gangs and criminal organisations have taken over NYC.

One day, Billy's girlfriend, Marian, is kidnapped.

The Lee brothers receive a message from the kidnappers, the Black Warriors, demanding to know the secrets of Sōsetsuken (nope, I don't know what that is either) in exchange for her safety.

The Black Warriors are the largest criminal organisation in NYC, led by machine gun-toting crime boss Willy Mackey.

(In the NES version of the plot, Willy is apparently only a figurehead, while Jimmy is the true leader, the Shadow Boss....... But who cares right? It's time to kick some butt!!!)

:woot:

Double Dragon is only a few levels long, but the amount of stuff that you can pick up and throw/use against the enemies (and so much more) brings a lot of replay value to the game and, of course, there's the awesome music to listen to....

^ Sorry to bring up the music again!

Note: If you want to play this game online as I mentioned using MAME v119, PM me and I will give you a link to the correct rom as Hierophant and I had some sync problems until we started using a certain version.

Here's a screenshot of us playing together, I really don't want to spoil the game for you but you will come to this section of the game at some point :yes:

Anyway, you've probably already heard of Double Dragon before but haven't played it yet. If so, I hope you enjoy it as much as I still do after 14 or so years of playing it!

Here's some screenshots taken from the first level of the game:

It's a shame we can't just run everyone over in that beast of a car!

I'll take that whip thank you, madam!!!

Actually, can I have that baseball bat instead? That guy smashing through the wall is MASSIVE!!! :crying:

Jump to Index
Last edited by Nostalgia on June 18th, 2014, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.